To ensure smooth and consistent delivery of services to internal customers while proactively identifying and proposing changes in policies and procedures to further streamline HR & Admin Services.
1. To ensure best possible HR professional services to the employees in line with the specified and approved HR & Admin policies & procedures.
2. Maintain optimum level of HR & Admin services to internal customers by ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met and a proactive and service oriented approach is adapted to address employees HR & Admin related concerns.
3. Plan, prioritize and utilize inventory, supplies, services staff, domain specific maintenance activities and other related resources effectively and economically in order to ensure consistent and quality services.
4. To ensure timely and adequate support to HR Business Partners and other HR functions in the area of HR & Administration services.
5. Ensure timely and accurate compilation of payroll and review/ analyze claims including Hospitalization & OPD.
6. Oversee and Support in arrangements pertaining to functional responsibilities for regional recreation events/meetings.
7. Manage, retain, and motivate the Regional HR & Admin Services team in order to maximize their productivity and ensure that all HR operational tasks, deadlines, and deliverables are met.
8. Ensure punctuality and discipline of support staff in line with the company guidelines and policies.
9. To maintain effective & professional working relationship amongst all regional functions/departments, while ensuring best conduct, effective team building and problem /conflict resolution approach.
10. Manage good business relationships with external suppliers to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
Manage and maintain service levels of HR & Admin transactions.
Timely resolution of employee queries and advice on policy matters.
Timely and accurate processing of payroll and smooth transfer of salaries.
Plan and Prioritize Inventory and Resources adequately.
– Relevant software expertise (Oracle, MS VISIO, MS Project, SPSS)
– Team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Possess initiatives and able to multitask & work independently.
Executive Assistant required at JABS in Islamabad
|Job Type:||Full Time/Permanent|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Minimum Experience:||2 Years|
The executive secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, assistant and administrative support in order to the senior management.
Should be able to work independently will little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges.
1. Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
2. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of senior management.
3. Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail is necessary.
4. Create, Transcribe and distribute meeting agendas and minutes
5. Prepare the daily activity and important documents to be signed by the Senior Management.
6. Prepare routine letters, memorandum and reports for CEOs signature, gather and summarizes data in order to ensure availability of data
7. Ensuring most effective use of Senior Managements time.
To perform this job successfully; the candidate must have the knowledge of the following
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
HR In-charge – Dubai, UAE
|Job Title||HR In-charge|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Minimum Experience||5 Years|
|Posted on||Mar 30, 2012|
Send CV to email@example.com
|Job Type:||Internship ( firstshift )|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Age:||21 – 28 Years|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
|Apply By:||Apr 19, 2012|
|Posted:||Mar 20, 2012|
|Genial Solution is providing you anopportunityto prove yourself. Genial Solution is offering three monthsinternship program that will lead to a Permanent Job. During this period you will get a chance to work closely withexperienced team.
Apply if you:
– Have Presentable and pleasant personality
– Are willing to accept challenges independently
– Have excellent Communication skills
– Are Passionate about Learning
– Are a good Decision Maker
– Have Good Analytical Skills
– Are Hard working
– Can work extra hours
– Are Team player
– Are ready to take additional responsibilities
– We provide excellent package
– We provide growth and learning environment
– We provide flexible working environment
– We care for our team
|– MS Office
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Dedicated & Hardworking
– Excellent Administrative Skills
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work in liaison with internal and external stake holders for the announcement of job vacancies enabling placement & selection of appropriate candidates for hiring managers.
Facilitate internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for external recruitment agencies (if required) and other materials in accordance with the organizations recruitment standards, business needs and best practices.
Ensure that vacancy announcements have authentic and correct information, so that potential candidates have the information they need to apply for vacant positions.
Respond to enquiries from candidates, hiring managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed without compromising the organization’s standards of privacy and confidentiality.
Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities, policy & procedures.
Maintain internal resume databank to support AM Recruitment and Sourcing and HR Business Partners enabling placement of appropriate candidates in timely and cost effective manner.
Work in liaison with AM Staffing for the development and maintenance of job descriptions and specifications as per the approved org charts.
Provide required support in the execution and effective implementation of all employee/employer branding activities.
– Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
– Proactive Approach
– Team Player
– Results driven
Output / Deliverables:
– Utilize most efficient and cost effective communication channel for position announcements.
– Ensure effective communication and coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
– Generation of most appropriate candidate pool within the assigned recruitment timelines.
– Maintain complete confidentiality
HR Assistant – Dubai, UAE
|Job Title||HR Assistant|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Posted on||Mar 07, 2012|