||Assistant Project Officer
|Date of Announcement
||Friday – 02 March 2012
|Last Date to submit application
||Sunday – 18 March 2012
|| Full Time-One year renewable contract
||PKR 43,888/- per month
|Number of Positions
||Bachelors degree is required;
||Relevant experience would be desirable.
- Send monthly financial return of Conflict Pool projects in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain projects files in a proper and organised manner.
- Maintain payment tracking spread sheet of CP, Bilateral and HRD fund projects.
- Ensure that the requisitions are forwarded to the BHC Central Procurement Unit in timely manner according to the agreed SOPs.
- Set a mechanism for follow-ups with Policy leads for the approval of requisition & purchase order number.
- Maintain a database of projects partners and general contacts regularly.
- Arrange transport for the team in timely fashion
- Timely respond to all projects quires and maintained record.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to team in other related tasks.
- Provide assistance to CTR and Political team when required.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Working with Others
- Excellent English & Urdu is essential.
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Word & Excel) is essential.
- The candidate should be proactive, organized and should demonstrate flexibility.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills are essential.
||Applications will be accepted only on prescribed forms available on our website www.ukinpakistan.fco.gov.uk. A completed form should be sent to :
Human Resource Department
British High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5
P. O. Box 1122
- There will be a written English test at the interview stage.
- Applicants who do not have the required qualification, experience & skills should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered;
- Applicants must abstain from contacting the BHC for information on the selection process. Any applicant who in any way tries to influence the Selection Committee will be disqualified immediately;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no telephone enquires will be dealt with;
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide supporting documents for any qualification & experience certificates;
- Interviews will take place within 2-3 weeks of the closing date;
- Appointments will be subject to medical and police checks.