One of our Clients is looking for Assistant Manager Compensation & Benefits for the following role.
Assistant Manager Compensation & Benefits
POSITION BASED IN Karachi – Pakistan
CLIENT’S DETAIL MNC FMCG
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
• MBA – preferably in HR, finance, etc with 2-3 years experience, preferably in compensation, possibly actuarial or financial analysis.
• Knowledge or experience with market place compensation tools & systems is also desirable
• Knowledge of compensation concepts, methodologies and statistical analysis
• Well developed organization skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize workloads and work autonomously
• Proficiency in MS Excel and SAP
• Ability to handle confidential material and sensitive issues.
• Strong organizational, leadership, program management, and follow through skills
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administer and process all aspects of payroll and benefits
• Provide advice about payroll issues affecting staff
• Administer and process all termination payments and cessations of employment and associated correspondence to all parties
• Performs staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
• Conducting job evaluations and providing salary recommendations
• Calculating, analyzing and distributing incentive bonuses
• Analyze compensation trends and provide insights to enable business to validate the internal equity and external competitiveness of compensation on a regular basis.
• Conduct and participate in multiple compensation surveys and analyzing results.
• Provide administration for salary review processes including processing of pay variations and remuneration increases
• Maintain accurate HR data (e.g. organization, location, shift, salary) and update position, organization or employee data resulting from any position data change
Please send your resume at Farrukh.firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com before February 29 2012 in WORD FORMAT .
Incomplete or Irrelevant CVs will not be entertained.
Please mark the title of the designation and the preferred city applying for in the Subject line