Developer MIS required in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Position: Developer – MIS
Location: Abu Dhabi
• Analyze, design, develop new reports according to bank’s requirements and in line with divisional policies, standards and procedures.
• Provide maintenance support to multiple reports assigned as prime responsibility.
• Provide technical expertise and support in investigating issues related to reports.
• Povide after hours support to related systems whenever required.
• Recommend improvements and enhancement for existing reports.
• Study and analyze user needs in close co-ordination with users and evaluate automation using new reporting tools.
• Stay abreast of technological advancements in order to recommend solutions based on latest technology trends.
• Assist other members of the group in knowledge transfer and in preparing a succession plan.
• Provide supervison and technical guidance to team members to ensure timely delivery and quality of deliverables.
• Prepare estimates of time and resources required to implement report changes.
• Prepare and deliver technical training to new joiners and other team members.
• Provide performance feedback about team members.
• Report the progress of work to the team leader or manager.
• Supervise and review work done by team members as required.
• Comply with ITD’s manual and procedures, SLA, and OLA.
• Ensure internal customer satisfaction of related work and ITD in general.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or IT related subjects from a reputable University.
• 5+ years experience in the IT Industry.
• Excellent experience in designing and developing reports using different reporting tools, including but not limited to Oracle reporting tools, BRIO, EXCEL, etc.
• Experts level knowledge of relational databases & SQL.
• Very good knowledge in Retail and Corporate Banking.
• Very good knowledge in accounting and understanding financial statements.
• Very good level of problem solving and analytical skills.
• Up to date knowledge of latest technologies related to reporting.
• Sufficient Knowledge of IT infrastructure in banking industry.
• Ability to work within teams.
• Very good communication skills
• Very good business writing skills
• Very good requirement collection skills
• Adequate experience in system analysis, development, testing, implementation and support.
Mail resumes to email@example.com