Specialist Accounts Receivables / Revenues
Category: Accounts & Finance
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Islamabad
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education: Masters
Degree Title: Hold at least be CA Qualified
Apply By: May 29, 2012
- Supervise Accounts Receivables functions including party accounts management.
- Report receivables ageing, monitoring and where appropriate, bring overdue accounts to the attention of the relevant operations managers for early and timely settlements
- Responsible for booking revenues and reconciling with revenue reports to the concerned departments.
- Ensure timely maintenance of records i.e., correspondence, written or otherwise, with clients whose accounts are overdue.
- Ensure confidentiality of information and documents.
- Identify and bring to the attention of Manager the opportunities for improvement in policies or procedures that would make invoicing and collection more efficient and/or effective.
- Manage timely identification of doubtful/unrecoverable debts.
- Should have fair knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in the respective area, Financial reporting requirements according to Companies Ordinance 1984, and Income Tax and Sales Tax
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills
Should be highly proficient in MS Office Suite; especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of Oracle Financials will be an added advantage