Software Engineer (UI)
- BSCS/MSCS graduate from a good recognized institution
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience
- User interface development of new applications and to make enhancements to and maintain existing applications.
- Implementing the design given by designer/client to the application in perfect manner.
- Ensure cross browser compatibility and validations for all web based applications as directed by client.
- Keep the application consistency in terms of design.
- Suggest supervisor/client for usability issues and give ideas how to improve.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems Technical documentation.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS, JS
- Able to work in different libraries like jQuery and YUI etc.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop for image editing and cropping.
- Demonstrate strong client interfacing skills and abilities.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines and assigned targets timely.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
|Contact: HRD SigmaTec
Send resume at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE
Educate yourself! For Novice & Expert