Present and sell company products and identify, resolve client concerns and increase company sales. Handle cash for the sales conducted. Maintain inventory of the stocks required. They would be providing the customers corporate, product and offerings information.
- Proven ability to accurately and consistently execute complex and detailed processes and procedures.
- Presentable to portray right company image.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven influencing skills
- Proven strong ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to work effectively across all levels of organization and functions and to respect the authority channels of the organization chart.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- Must be a team player.
- Honest and balances personality
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience.
- Available for flexible scheduling
Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
Preferred industries: Telecom, Banking, Retailing, ISPs, FMCG
Fresh to 1-2 years experience at indoor sales or customer services domain.
Experience in a service oriented atmosphere will be preferred.
Bachelor in Business Administration or any related field.
1. Resume / cv