Performance Analysis Engineer
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Islamabad
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: Hold a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Telecommunication, or Computers)
Minimum Experience: 1 Year(Have 1 year of relevant work experience. Fresh graduates may also apply)
Apply By: Mar 14, 2012
- Analyze the network performance and investigate the reasons behind degradation of KPIs.
- Extract daily data for performance monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Prepare the benchmark reports after major events.
- Monitor impact analysis of outages/network issues.
- Validate new KPIs created in network PM tool.
- Monitor Access Network KPIs (CSSR, HOSR, TCH & SD Blocking, DCR) and Core Network KPIs (BHCA, CSSR, SMSC Throughput etc).
- Should have a basic understanding of GSM networks, wireless and digital communications
- Should secure strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be a team player and a self-learner
–Should be highly proficient in operating MS Office Suite
–Should have some knowledge of macro creation