Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors, greet them cheerfully, determines their needs, checks appointments, and directs or escorts.
- Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintains accurate and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for staff and visitors.
- Notifies supervisor, within 30 minutes of daily start time, regarding staff absences/delays.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously assesses 100% of received calls/inquiries and directs and/or records and relays messages.
- Adept at using all features of the telephone system and voice mail.
- Assists in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls.
- 8. Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to organization/project policies, regulations and procedures.
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality of organization fiscal and personnel related information.
- As needed, assists with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading, maintenance of service logs and data entry.
- Operates varies office machines including copier, fax, etc as needed and instructed.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Maintains a well groomed and business like appearance
- Ensures that the reception area looks neat and tidy at all times
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
Send your resumes at email@example.comDOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE