Internship Job at Care International in Islamabad
|Category:||Health & Medicine|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Degree Title:||Higher Secondary school Completion|
|Career Level:||Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresh(Know how about record keeping)|
|Apply By:||Apr 19, 2012|
JOB PURPOSE: The position will help & support Procurement Unit in compilation and streamline documentations.
The Intern will support Procurement Unit in compilation, consolidation of procurement documentations for all processes carried out during emergency procurement . Following are the specific tasks to be carried out by the internee.
- Filling of all procurement documents in an orderly manner for control and reference purpose.
- Update data base of procurement transactions, (PR, PR, GRN etc) on daily basis
- Maintain PO files for every individual Purchase Order with complete documentations
- Coordinate with program, finance & vendor in timely obtaining required documentation and keeping them in proper filing and record.
- Keep records of all Bridgerï¿½s reports for procurement & reconcile with processes.
- Make copies of all procurement processes for procurement files, (PR, RFQ, Quotation, SBA, PO, GRN, Invoice etc)
- Daily update on data entry in procurement monitoring systems
Interested candidates may also email their CVs to: email@example.comDOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE