Responsibilities of Admin Intern
– To act as the first point of contact for all visitors to the office,seeking information and providing the information to relevant staff and to attend to all the telephone calls, faxes, e-mails and disseminate messages as required.
– To manage and update the files and manage dispatch registers, copies of system forms and incoming mail register.
– To ensure that all official utility and mobile bills are received and payment is made on time.
– To coordinate with allocation staff for weekly staff movement plan
– To maintain office notice board including external and internal advertisement, internal memos and any other information and upkeep of the printers & copiers
– Prepare payroll support sheets and submission of the same to finance
– Ensure flight bookings are done according through travel agent and payment has been on monthly basis
Responsibilities of MER Intern
– Assist in developing & managing database for various MER related assignments
– Assist the PMER Unit in data collection for various research projects and studies
– Assist in computerization of data (data entry)
– Assist in any other MER related support required by the MER team
– Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
– Fluent in spoken and written Urdu & English