HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC’s international network comprises around 9,500 offices in 86 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
Management Trainee Program: Introduction
If you are young, bright and hardworking and want to be a part of a dynamic team, the HSBC Management Trainee Program is just the right place for you to be!
We have a progressive development plan for all those who want to join our organization. We want young and dynamic talent and look forward to impart our rich knowledge and experience to groom them to take over as future leaders!
Your Training tenure will be in the following phases within a period of 12 months beginning from:
- Theoretical training with the Country’s most prestigious Banking Training Institution.
- On Job Training throughout the Organization
- Mentorship Program for the Management Trainees
- Regular Progress Report
After which you’ll be hired in one of various departments and will be assigned independent responsibilities supporting the company’s business needs.
Our sourcing process begins in January. Preliminary interviews and screening are organized in Pakistani and Foreign Universities, and are followed by interviews with Senior Management and Human Resources.
- Qualification: 4 years Bachelors or MBAs from top local & foreign business schools.
- Age: Candidates should not be more than 27 years of age to apply for this program.
If you have any queries about the Management Trainee Program, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.orgDOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE