GM Treasury & Financial Strategy
POSITION BASED IN
Islamabad – Pakistan
Equal Opportunity Employer
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
· ACA OR ICMA with POST QUALIFICATION OF 12 years at least with At least 5 years in a senior management position
· Experience in the telecom industry having command over Accounting, Financial planning & analysis
· Proven track record in raising capital and managing obligations to funding partners
· Solid understanding of applicable accounting principles and in particular, those related to the E&P environment
· In depth exposure to ERP financial solutions
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitors cash deficit and surplus to provide accurate projections for effective cash flows.
· Assures cash collection and cash receipt reconciliation with each other to avoid any major scarcity of cash.
· Forecast cash requirements to be used in different activities like accounts payable.
· Supervise day-to-day treasury function activities including but not limited to approval of ceiling requests, initiation of short-term investment proposals, maintaining effective & professional relationship with banks/financial institutions and accurate & timely recording/accounting of treasury related financial transactions.
· Ensure removal of any extra charge created on company’s assets against any of the present or previous credit facility from banks/financial institution.
· Formulate and implement processes for ensuring timely issuance of bank guarantees as per the approved policies & procedures of the company.
· Develop and implement strategies for ensuring adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
· Maintain funded & non-funded limits with banks as per business requirement.
· Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
· Suggest improvements and monitor existing treasury operational polices.
· Supervise timely reconciliation of all main collection, disbursement and investment bank accounts.
· Formulate processes for keeping treasury wing abreast of changes or developments in relevant legislations & regulations & their implication on the company
· Formulate the processes for ensuring accurate & timely data, analysis and information required by senior management for making informed decisions on critical issues.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th February 2012 in WORD FORMAT .Incomplete or Irrelevant CVs will not be entertained. Please mark the title of the designation and the preferred city applying for in the Subject lineDOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE