Finance Manager Impact Design International Pvt. Ltd , Islamabad
|Job Type:||Full Time/Permanent|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Degree Title:||Graduate degree in Finance, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or related field|
|Minimum Experience:||5 Years|
|Apply By:||Mar 24, 2012|
|Posted:||Feb 24, 2012|
|The Manager Finance must assume custodianship of the Finance department in entirety and develop strategies, perform data-analysis etc. as a basis to evolve strategies on profit-maximization and achievement of long-term financial goals of the firm. The individual must have extensive, specialized knowledge and capability to handle all financial related matters in the organization including overseeing the preparation of financial reports, direct investment activities, risk assessment, implementation of cash management strategies and management of the overall corporate accounts portfolio.
Specific responsibilities include:
Planning, directing and administering the firms core finance activities under supervisory direction of the CEO. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
|* Additional Professional Certifications/Diplomas in Certified Public Accountancy (CPA) and Chartered Financial Accountancy (CFA), for instance, are preferable
* A well-rounded understanding of the principles, practices, methods, policies, laws, and other authoritative standards of general budgeting, capital/financial planning, and accounting.
* Must have strong command over regulatory compliance procedures locally as well as applicable to international markets
* Must have strong command over financial software such as Peach Tree & Crystal Reporting so as to increase the efficiency of financial operations.
* Ability to work independently or in a team (as per requirements and needs), prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Exercise complete confidentiality regarding financial affairs/matters & ensure safe preservation of the company’s books and records, while securing all financial information by completing database backups.
* Ability to communicate clearly, verbally as well as in writing, in order to communicate complex and accurate financial information to CEO, when required.
* Strong negotiation and analytical skills
* Strong presentation , organization & leadership skills
* Ability to adjust to a flexible work environment
* Presentable and well-groomed in alignment with corporate etiquette’s
* Might have to work for long hours on certain occasions and times of the month, sit in various meetings of Finance associations or finance related matters.
* Attractive Salary Package
Apply here or Send your Resume through Rozee.pkDOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE