– Sell Serve, Retain and timely payments.
– Ensure targets such as revenue growth in the assigned portfolio through new account acquisition and up/cross selling in the existing account.
– Ensuring timely payment of the assigned portfolio.
– Ensuring sales of Warid VAS and other enterprise solutions.
– Ensure state of the art customer care to the corporate customers.
– To establish effective business & corporate relationship with both existing and potential corporate/SME entities for the business prospect.
– Ensuring a strong relationship with high revenue individuals such as ministers, diplomats & VVIPs etc.
– To ensure that all documentation is complete as per organization policies and procedures and records are properly maintained.
– To coordinate with other inter-departmental team members, capable of successfully resolving corporate/ priority customer issues.
– To remain vigilant with competitor information, strategies and day to day developments.
– Ensuring Regular visits to the existing and potential customers.
– Proactively identify and highlight major issues being cited by Customers as cause for dissatisfaction as well as churn to be forwarded to the Management requiring management’s attention for improving services to the customer
– Daily clinics of RMs soliciting feedback on current issues and providing required updates/ counseling.
– To ensure complete documentation as per approved policies & procedures.
– To always think & plan out of the box ideas and initiatives to distinguish himself from the others and markets.
–Ensure assigned targets of revenue enhancement in the portfolio
–Ensure customer care of the assigned portfolio
–Ensure timely payments of the assigned portfolio
– Good communication & presentation skills
– Good negotiation & influencing skills
– Good problem solving & analytical skills
– Self driven and team player qualities
– Good Ms Office skills