Job Description for Business Analyst
• Excellent communication and presentation skills as candidate will also be communicating with international clients and executive management.
• Strong analytical skills where candidate will be required to conduct document, data and enterprise analysis to name a few.
• Hands on knowledge of technical and business writing
• Candidate should be conversant with MS Office especially Visio and Project, VBA, SQL etc to corroborate his domain skills in mortgage industry.
• Experience in Private Banking related products, services and processing systems. Added plus would be to understand the basic concepts such as asset management, litigation processes and cash recovery etc.
• Requirements management and analysis.
• Knowledge of mortgage related software domain.
• Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle and SDLC and related deliverables
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Strong Data mapping skills and ability to analyze data.
• Experience in Visio to map process flow diagrams and UML data modeling.
• Experience in test planning and coordinating UAT with client
Salary for the position is dependent on experience and knowledge. Benefits include,
• Medical for spouse and child(ren).
• Life insurance.
• Provident Fund.
• Govt. holidays and weekends off (as otherwise required by client).
• NWDA (non working day allowance) equivalent to one day’s salary
Send profiles to: email@example.com