The Resource Group (TRG) is Pakistan’s largest provider of BPO services with 4 locations in Karachi and Lahore. TRG is headquartered in Washington, DC and has global operations from the United States to Pakistan to the Philippines. The company operates over 20 sales and operations offices and employs over 5,000 people worldwide. TRG provides Fortune 1000 companies with unparalleled support for their Operations, Finance, Sales, and Administration functions.
The Analyst-Portfolio Management will be based out of TRG’s Karachi offices
• Collect and Roll-up monthly P&L’s for individual TRG portfolio companies.
• Receive feedback and develop reports as required by the Portfolio Management team to review the performance of the individual companies/the group.
• Creating invoices/managing master files for the Global Services Process.
• Creating new and managing existing reports to track the performance of the programs running at the Global Sites.
• Identify and recommend areas of improvement in business strategy for all TRG portfolio companies
• Assist in managing the yearly budget process.
• Establish, coordinate and maintain relationships with internal and external partners and decision-makers.
Qualifications and Skills:
• BBA (majors in Finance) and 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Interests should include developing models/reports and financial planning/management
• Strong background in finance fundamentals and the ability to build financial models and develop business insights based on facts and analytical rigor.
• Expert proficiency with Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and develop innovative solutions to navigate around roadblocks.
• Foster strong relationships cross-functionally with senior executives and demonstrated ability to leverage team resources and other departments to ensure success.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral, and a confident and straight-forward approach.
• Strong multi-tasker who excels at juggling the day to day on multiple projects as well as being forward thinker,
• Working hours: 3pm to 12am Pakistan Time
• Location: Karachi only
• Package is commensurate with qualification and skill set and is adjusted for working hours and fast-paced nature of the job
• To apply, please submit the following
1. 1-page cover letter (Word) describing why this position fits into your long-term professional goals.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com