Account Executive I-1200071L
Field sales role responsible for selling the breadth of the product and services portfolio to a geographic or vertical set of named accounts
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives.
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements.
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting.
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties.
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
Knowledge , Skills and Ability
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize Dell’s opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Point of contact for escalated issues.
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
- Work is guided by sales business plans.
- Actively participates in setting sales objectives to meet plans.
- Escalates matters of business risk.
- Influences others through their sales expertise.
- Manages critical customer sales and accounts.
- Allocates work and mentors others.
- Models effective team behavior.
- Number of Products/Services Sold: Sells multiple LOBs and/or high-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break fix, managed / professional services).
- Type of Product/Service Sold: Sells computers, printers, peripherals and break/fix with increased sales of servers, storage, and managed services.
- Number of Accounts: Sells to a small number of medium to large size accounts.
- To whom is the Product/Service Being Sold: Sells products/services to purchasing groups in large organizations. May have some exposure to CIO and CTO level decision makers.
- Number of Decision Makers Involved in the Sale: Will typically deal with more than one decision maker.
- Industry: Sells to multiple industries.
- Function: Project management skills. Able to provide direction to less senior sales team members. Financial and business acumen are essential.
- Products and Services: Primarily selling enterprise products and services.
- Customers: Multiple types of customers, generally larger accounts.
Job Duty Differentiators
- Solutions Focus: in-depth knowledge of the breadth of offerings.
- Account Complexity: highly complex named accounts.
- Customer Interface: gains access to and manage relationships with department heads.
- Sales Process Focus: leads through the entire process and delegate tasks. Identifies opportunities or acts on previously identified opportunities
- Acquisition and R&D.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In depth industry knowledge. Overall product line knowledge. Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies. Business and financial acumen.
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions. Develops product solutions for customers. Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
Primary Location: Karachi -Pakistan